continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: next release
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:46:19 GMT
I'm happy to bump 1475. I think 1388 needs to be fixed before a final
release though?

What about the 12 issues in 1.1 - are they all docs? Are you saying
they'll just be addressed after the release?

I think it's very close, I wonder if it might be worth having one
last beta to get a bit of feedback to see if there is any blockers
while the docs, etc are done?

Just my 2c, I'm happy either way :)

- Brett

--