continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.2 Roadmap
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 00:54:58 GMT
Heh.  Not going to happen, but I'd recommend going with Tapestry 5.
It's beautiful, and a much healthier model of development than JSP/
Struts/Struts2/etc. in my own view.

It's also a work in progress (the 5 branch) but it's so much cleaner
and more elegant than so much out there, and they're currently
discussing decoupling the javascript stuff so that components would
delegate the JS/AJAX to your framework of choice (to avoid JS lock-in
the way a lot of JSF frameworks do it).

Anyway, just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. ;)

Christian