continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to discuss about misspelling ?
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:49:13 GMT

Damien Lecan a écrit :
>> here
>
> ## Some things to discuss for the french :
>
> "release" was not translated by Damien.
> What about : diffuser or distribuer ? At worst "faire une 'release' "

It was translated by Damien but I reverted it because I always use "release" in french :)
but if you prefer 'diffuser' or 'distribuer', it's ok.
I think "faire une 'release'" would be better.

> Notifers : alertes, instead of "Notifiers"

+1

> Summary is translated by "résumé", but "bilan" could fit better

ok

> Success is translated by "réussite", but "succès" could fit better

+1

> Plannification => Planification

+1

> Remove all capital letters inside sentence (Date de la Dernière
> Construction => Date de la dernière construction)

+1

> Projets de Membres => Membres du projet

+1

> Damien Blugeon did a great job with 1st translation, small
> improvements could lead to very good translation.
> Damien, what do you think about that ? Other french people ?

I'm not sure Damien is on this list, but I'm french and Olivier too :)

> ## Some page are not translated, even if a translation is provided.
> For example, login page is in english, whereas all keys are translated
> (login.username, login.submit, ...)

login, registration and users page are translated in Redback. I'll update Continuum to the
latet Redback for Continuum 1.1 final so translation will be there.
Translations are there: http://svn.codehaus.org/redback/redback/trunk/redback-integrations/redback-xwork/redback-xwork-integration/src/main/resources/org/codehaus/plexus/redback/xwork/

> ## I can't find where date formatting is provided.
> "webwork.date" key is configured with "dd MMM, yyyy hh:mm:ss aaa z",
> but dates appear like that : oct. 30, 2007 04:34:02 AM CET
>
> At worst, it should be "dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss z"
> Is time zone mandatory ?

Date format is hardcoded for the moment, we'll see in next versions how to externalize it.

Can you provide a patch for you translations fixes?

Emmanuel