continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:31:47 GMT
Hi,

In jira, we have now 3 issues opened, I don't think I'll can fix CONTINUUM-1388 before the
release because it require changes and releases of remote-resources-plugin, apache-jar-resource-bundle
and
maven parent pom.

I'm not sure to fix CONTINUUM-1475 too.

About the docs, we have already few pages done, I'll can work on others in next days.

What do you think about the version to use for the continuum release? We have two choices:
1.1-beta-4 or 1.1 final.
Personnally, I'd prefer 1.1 final. I tested all parts and all seems to be ok, I just need
to test more the ANT/shell part.

I'd like to prepare the Continuum release next week.

Emmanuel