continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum & Archiva on Tomcat together and appserver.base variable
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:45:07 GMT
I don't see the problem because logs aren't in same files.

We can't replace for the moment appserver.base because it is used by the standalone version,
so if you want to separate logs directories, you don't have an other solution than modify
log4j.xml in
archiva (in next version of continuum too) and application.xml for continuum

Emmanuel