continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-310 - customizable email templates
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:38:24 GMT
We can't move all in the db because schema updates can be a pain.
In 1.2 all the conf, actually written in application.xml, will be move to an external file.
This file will can be stored in ${user.home} so each installs will can use it like it is done
in
archiva-configuration.

Emmanuel

Rahul Thakur a écrit :

> I haven't seen pebble config...
> I was thinking what if you move database between Continuum installs?
> Since your template resides outside the db, it won't be portable.
>

> Jesse McConnell wrote:
>> I rather like the configuration of pebble where some of the
>> configuration is
>> just putting in classnames and the same could easily be done with the vm
>> template resource location, source from some configuration and then if
>> resource isn't found just use the default like emm was saying...
>>
>> jesse
>>
>> On 10/2/07, Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.xdev2@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with Emmanuel; extracting templates from core jar is not a
>>> solution.
>>>
>>> So far from this thread it seems there are quite a few things we could
>>> do for the email template customization feature. IMO, We need to
>>> brainstorm what might make best sense.
>>>
>>> Do we allow custom email templates for:
>>> 1) each Build Definition?
>>> 2) each  mail notifier defined?