continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.xd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-310 - customizable email templates
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:52:16 GMT

I agree with Emmanuel; extracting templates from core jar is not a solution.

So far from this thread it seems there are quite a few things we could
do for the email template customization feature. IMO, We need to
brainstorm what might make best sense.

Do we allow custom email templates for:
1) each Build Definition?
2) each  mail notifier defined?
3) each Project/Project Group?
and,
4) What is the order of precedence if there were custom templates
defined at different levels?

IMO, I think we should persist the notifiers in the database itself in a
separate field.

WDYT?

Rahul