continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-310 - customizable email templates
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 07:09:53 GMT
I think the best way would be to allow the user to chosse his own template, if a template isn't
define, continuum will choose the default.

About the issue, I closed it because the mail is customizable (subject, print or not the build
output...) but if we can allow new templates, we'll can reopen this issue or open a new one.

Emmanuel