Hi,

in org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.CheckoutProjectContinuumAction.execute(132)

The default build definition is updated with the relative path into a finally block when relateivePath is not empty.
This action shouldn't be done when first checkout is success instead of oldState == NEW ?
If the first checkout failed there is no other options to recreate the project.

I have another question : if the default buildDefinition is a group one, will this break my other builds within this group by setting a project specific relative path into a shared build definition?

Thanks for your help.

--
David Causse
DECLIC - DTE - Génie Logiciel - GCCL