continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Damien Lecan">
Subject Re: Upgrade Mysql database from Continuum 1.1-beta-2 to beta-3
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:07:21 GMT
2007/9/21, Emmanuel Venisse <>:

Ok, I've got a patch which allows data-management-cli (dmc) to use
Mysql jdbc driver class or any other driver BUT :

 - dmc always fails to download dependencies. It doesn't seem to use
settings.xml configuration file (I'm working behind a proxy). I found
a workaround to do my patch but many people will have problems with

 - dmc fails to export data with the following error :
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column
'ELEMENT.ALWAYS_BUILD' in 'field list'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(

The export tool itself fails to read old database schema. Something
else to configure ?

View raw message