continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Graduate Continuum to its own TLP
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:59:00 GMT

> So I think it would be good for Continuum to become a Top Level Project at ASF and the
continuum community will have more chance to grow.

> My concern for the moment is we don't have enough committer from different companies,
To be stable, at least 3 committers from different companies would be good.

It definitely feels like it's time for this to happen, or at least to
start the process.  Assuming there is general agreement here, let's
talk about it on dev@maven and see who else might be interested in
joining us in a TLP.

IMO, anyone who has access to the code now as part of Maven is welcome
to come along when it moves out, or at any point in the future.
That's how we handled the Tiles move (from Struts) and it worked well.

--
Wendy