continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: Wrong icons immediately after adding projects
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:23:09 GMT
On 9/10/07, Emmanuel Venisse <> wrote:

> Wendy Smoak a écrit :
> > When I add a multi-module project, the project group summary shows the
> > 'cancel build' icon for the first project, and 'queued build' icons
> > for the rest.
> >
> > This is incorrect, nothing is building or queued at that time.
> Not exactly. All projects are in queue. It isn't the build queue but the checkout queue,
so icons are correct.

I can accept the technical reason, but according to the legend at the
left, that icon means "Queued Build" (or "Cancel Build' for the first

As a user, when I see that icon, the next thing I expect to see is a
build result, and that doesn't happen (because it wasn't *really*
queued to build, just to check out.)

View raw message