continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI for Group Actions
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:50:32 GMT
On 9/10/07, LAMY Olivier <Olivier.LAMY@accor.com> wrote:

> In fact, I think "Choose a Build Definition" is not very clear.
> The best should be something like : "You can choose a Build Definition but if you don't
the default one will be used".
> But it's a little bit huge for a list box ;-) .

I wondered if it would use the default. :)  If that's it, then put
"Default Build Definition" in as the first element in the drop down,
and pre-select it.  The behavior is then implied by the way the form
looks.

> I will look at the tooltip feature in webwork to add help/explanation on how does it
work.

Great idea!

> And fix CONTINUUM-1439 too (sorry I haven't tested with shell script).

So far I haven't been able to reproduce it, and I don't have the
database contents anymore.  If you can't make it happen just close as
Can't Reproduce and I'll reopen if I figure it out.

--
Wendy