continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: turning off continuum_ci.sh?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:56:45 GMT
I think, ideally, we could turn on "deploy" and set the snapshot
repository to something on the zone (and later sync those to
people.apache.org)? This is what we are setting up for vmbuild.

With that, we could probably symlink to the correct WAR/appserver
snapshot directories as a place to get unofficial binary builds?

- Brett