continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "olivier lamy" <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: adding video capture to the continuum site
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:08:50 GMT
Hi,
I have made two samples :
- starting continuum and add a project
http://people.apache.org/~olamy/continuum/flash/start-continuum.htm
- using the build definition template new feature
http://people.apache.org/~olamy/continuum/flash/build-definition-template.htm

It's two flash files. Too see the size :
http://people.apache.org/~olamy/continuum/flash
Note : we can reduce the size (I have used my default screen resolution
1280x800).
--
Olivier

--