continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "olivier lamy" <>
Subject adding video capture to the continuum site
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:42:44 GMT
I'd like to add some wink captures to the site (as adding a project for
newbies etc...)
As this files can be huge, I don't really want to add this in sources trunk
(It can be long to checkout the sources)
But in order to publish them, they must be in a site module.
That's why I'd like to remove the site module from this current path and
move it to
svn mv .

The parent pom of this module will be last org.apache.maven:maven-parent

An other question is what I have to add in svn : wnk and swf files or only
swf ?

Let me know if there is any objections concerning this,