continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation Plan
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:18:05 GMT
The layout below with stated modifications sounds good to me.

See also on archiva-dev today: <B77F0688-E66D-4D24-A65E-
D33B11EF87D0@apache.org> under "[proposal] Move Archiva's wiki to
cwiki.apache.org" for the different types I'd like to see.

I think the documentation can be deployed to /docs/1.1, /docs/1.0.3,
etc.

Cheers,
Brett

--