continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Leggett" <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: The specified resource isn't a file or the protocol used isn't allowed.
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:40:21 GMT
On Mon, September 3, 2007 1:12 pm, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

>> It looks like continuum is currently not capable of supporting building
>> code from repositories which are password protected.
>
> I use it every day with user/password over https access and it works fine.

When you say it works fine, are you referring to continuum v1.1 beta 2
installed brand new from scratch, or are you using previous versions that
have been upgraded?

> For users discussion, please usecontinuum-users@maven.apache.org

As I believe this to be a bug in continuum rather than misconfiguration,
this is more on topic for the dev list than the users list.

Regards,
Graham