continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Documentation Plan
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:03:46 GMT
Hi,

Here is the structure of the documentation I'd like to have for 1.1-final.

     Installation/Upgrade Guides
         Installation (standalone, webapp, service...)
         Release Notes
         Upgrade
     Administrator's Guides
         Managing Users and Security
         Adding Project Group
         Managing Builders
         Managing JDKs
         Managing Profiles
         Managing Schedules
         Managing General Configuration (configuration and appearance)
     Developer's Guides
         SVN repository structure
         XML-RPC
         TO BE DEFINED
     User's Guides
         Managing a project
             Add (maven1, maven2, Ant, Shell), Remove, Edit
             SCM security hints
         Managing Build Definitions
         Managing Notification
             mail to an address, mail to latest committers, irc, jabber, msn, wagon, alwaysSend...
         Building a project
         Release Management
     Knowledge Base
         FAQ (sorted by categories, maybe one menu entry by category)
     Old versions
         1.0.x site

About videos, I don't know yet where to put them. Maybe a video attached to a page (like Add
Maven2 project) instead of a specific videos page in the menu.

WDYT?

Emmanuel