continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: brief notes: upgrading 1.1-beta-1 to 1.1-beta-2
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:21:19 GMT
Without sql command:

1- with data-management: export the db
java -Xmx512m -jar data-management-cli-1.1-beta-2-app.jar -buildsJdbcUrl jdbc:derby:path_continuum_old_db
-mode EXPORT

2- start Continuum to create an empty db (with the good schema)

3- stop Continuum

4- import datas with data-management
java -Xmx512m -jar data-management-cli-1.1-beta-2-app.jar -buildsJdbcUrl jdbc:derby:path_continuum_new_db
-mode IMPORT

5- start Continuum

data-management jar is available here: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/continuum/data-management-cli/1.1-beta-2/data-management-cli-1.1-beta-2-app.jar

Emmanuel