continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Leggett" <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: The specified resource isn't a file or the protocol used isn't allowed.
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:01:39 GMT
On Mon, September 3, 2007 1:47 pm, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

>> When you say it works fine, are you referring to continuum v1.1 beta 2
>> installed brand new from scratch, or are you using previous versions
>> that
>> have been upgraded?
>
> both and beta-3-SNAPSHOT too :)

Let me try trunk and see if the problem still exists.

> dev list is for development/developer discussions. All other discussions
> are for users list

Bugs are a development discussion, and I'm pretty certain at this point
that what I am seeing is a bug. I am after people who know the underlying
code in the hope that I may contribute a patch once the problem has been
isolated and fixed.

Regards,
Graham