continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solving the notification problem
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 03:21:55 GMT
Did I understand the summary to be the following to improvement
requests to file?

1) for group notifiers, don't send a mail if another build is
scheduled in the group already (instead, have the results added to
the mail for that group). Make this a configurable option, on the
group notifier itself. Default is off for consistency with current
behaviour.

2) add a threshold of messages, particularly for errors - don't send
a message that is identical to one sent in the last X hours.

Cheers,
Brett