continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Two week sprints on Continuum Beta releases?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 08:35:18 GMT
I think following the same approach as Archiva is the best way to go.
Let's pick out how many we can do in the first two weeks, then do a
big "bug bash" to try and find all the known issues and file them
either for further betas or 1.1.x. Then we should know how many betas
we'll have left.

I would think about 3 (2 more). I expect we've hammered a lot more
out of Continuum already.

- Brett