continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <>
Subject [Fwd: Continuum quircks]
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:41:18 GMT
Message seen in infrastructure about continuum instances running on
apache side.

- Joakim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Continuum quircks
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:17:28 +0200
From: Grzegorz Kossakowski <>

I see at this[1] page  that Cocoon's build status is "Build in Error"
(signalized by red icon).
However, if you go to Cocoon's build history[2] you will see that Cocoon
has built just fine for a
few days.

Also, if you scroll down a little bit you will notice hanged up builds
that happily try to finish
for more than a three weeks(!).

Next issue is with e-mail notifying about broken builds if there are
some. E-mails just do not
appear on our list (

I have not filled issue in JIRA because I have not seen suitable
component. Does this imply that
Continuum administration is not infra's responsibility?

Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection
*** incessantly so I'll not be able to respond to e-mails
*** regularly and my work will be somehow irregular.
*** I'm already trying to switch ISP but it will take handful amount of
time. ***

View raw message