continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joak...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: Continuum quircks]
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:41:18 GMT
F.Y.I.
Message seen in infrastructure about continuum instances running on
apache side.

- Joakim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Continuum quircks
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:17:28 +0200
From: Grzegorz Kossakowski <grek@tuffmail.com>
To: infrastructure@apache.org

Hello,

I see at this[1] page  that Cocoon's build status is "Build in Error"
(signalized by red icon).
However, if you go to Cocoon's build history[2] you will see that Cocoon
has built just fine for a
few days.

Also, if you scroll down a little bit you will notice hanged up builds
that happily try to finish
for more than a three weeks(!).

Next issue is with e-mail notifying about broken builds if there are
some. E-mails just do not
appear on our list (dev@cocoon.apache.org).

I have not filled issue in JIRA because I have not seen suitable
component. Does this imply that
Continuum administration is not infra's responsibility?

[1] http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/servlet/continuum
[2]
http://vmbuild.apache.org:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuilds.vm/view/ProjectBuilds/id/291

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection