continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Solving the notification problem
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 21:46:36 GMT
For a project notifier, I think we can keep what we have actually, but for a group notifier,
we can send a single mail by project group.
The mail can be sent after the build of the latest project of the group, I don't think it
will be a problem to know if the project is the latest and we won't need to modify the db
schema for this "new
feature".

I'd like to keep the usage we have actually, so we can use a new parameter in the continuum
conf where admin will choose if mail are sent one by one or by project group.

In 1.2, we'd can remove it and let users choose how they want to receive notifications.

Emmanuel