continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum with a url mapped proxy
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 02:33:43 GMT
We're trying to put Continuum behind a url mapped proxy -- Continuum
thinks it's running at http://localhost:8080/continuum, but it's
actually being accessed via
http://otherserver/apps/something/continuum.

Most things are working fine, the proxy rewrites the urls as needed
and Continuum is none the wiser.

Unfortunately, we're having major problems with the 'Add Project'
button.  There, the "url" is in a select option such as:
<select id="projectTypes">
   <option value="/continuum/addMavenTwoProject!input.action">Add M2
Project</option>

(Is this method used elsewhere in the app?  Will save me some time
tracking it down...)

The proxy doesn't recognize this as a url, doesn't rewrite it, and we
get a 404 because there is nothing at http://otherserver/continuum
(continuing the example above.)

And could the 'add project' navigation be done another way so it's
friendlier to this type of proxy?

Thanks,
Wendy Smoak