continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty proxy config required?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:43:26 GMT

> The latest docs is there: http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=73595

Thanks.  This is actually someone trying to put it behind a different
proxy (not httpd + mod_proxy).  I don't have enough info about what's
going on yet, but the basic idea is that you configure the system to
proxy myserver:8080/continuum   through otherserver/apps/continuum, so
otherserver can use 80/443 to proxy multiple servers running different
apps on different ports.

In this case you'd go to http://otherserver/apps/continuum/ and expect
to see the content from http://myserver:8080/continuum/.

I can (sort of) get it to work if I visit
http://otherserver/apps/continuum/index.action.  The complaint is that
Continuum is sending Location headers/redirects with hostnames in
them.  That's apparently why the initial redirect from continuum/ to
continuum/index.action isn't working.

Any ideas?

--
Wendy