continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-1226
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:51:58 GMT
ya, I would agree with you emm, better get it done in the short term
for beta-1..

jesse

> Hi,
>
> I looked today at CONTINUUM-1226 and I confirm it doesn't work and it won't work without
a DB schema change.

> To fix it, we must attach the build definition to the build result and remove the build
result from the build definition (lastBuildId) that is totally wrong since a build definition
can be a group
> build definition.
> With the build definition attached to the build result, we'll can find all scm changes
since latest execution of the current build definition on the current project and multiple
build definitions on a

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com