continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "LAMY Olivier" <Olivier.L...@accor.com>
Subject RE: JUnit tests in intellij
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:57:43 GMT
I don't know how does it work on IntelliJ but on eclipse I had in my junit configuration this
directory continuum-model/target/classes in the junit classpath.
This directory includes META-INF/package.jdo.

HTH,

--
Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Erik Drolshammer [mailto:drolsham@idi.ntnu.no]
Envoyé : lundi 23 juillet 2007 22:40
À : continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Objet : JUnit tests in intellij

Hi!
I'm having problems running junit tests in IntelliJ. Almost all tests fail in IntelliJ, while
only three fail when run in console with mvn -Denv=test test.

Is there anything special I need to setup to get this to work?
(Junit tests run cleanly in another project...)

I'd really appreciate some help here, developing without junit support in the IDE is not very
enticing.

The error message below is output to the intellij console for each test.

org.jpox.metadata.InvalidMetaDataException: Error in MetaData for field
"projectGroup" in class "Project" : this is declared as
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup with
"persistence-modifier=none" yet has either "default-fetch-group=true" or
"primary-key=true" specified! These should be false.
	at
org.jpox.metadata.AbstractPropertyMetaData.populate(AbstractPropertyMetaData.java:820)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.populatePropertyMetaData(ClassMetaData.java:434)
	at org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.populate(ClassMetaData.java:251)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.populateFileMetaData(MetaDataManager.java:1060)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.JDOMetaDataManager.loadMetaDataForClass(JDOMetaDataManager.java:608)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.JDOMetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClassInternal(JDOMetaDataManager.java:313)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:377)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:348)
	at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.getReferencedClasses(RDBMSManager.java:2881)
	at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTables(RDBMSManager.java:2795)
	at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.addClassTablesAndValidate(RDBMSManager.java:3309)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$ClassAdder.run(RDBMSManager.java:2554)
	at
org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager$MgmtTransaction.execute(RDBMSManager.java:2406)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.addClasses(RDBMSManager.java:821)
	at org.jpox.SchemaTool.createSchemaTables(SchemaTool.java:344)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.AbstractContinuumTest.getStore(AbstractContinuumTest.java:167)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.AbstractContinuumTest.setUp(AbstractContinuumTest.java:65)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildControllerTest.setUp(DefaultBuildControllerTest.java:48)
	at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:40)
	at
	at
	at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:90)

--
Regards
Erik Drolshammer

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement
à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par
erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication,
totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées
de ce message, sont interdites.