continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: continuum 1.1-beta-1 update
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:01:52 GMT

On 03/07/2007, at 5:54 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Jesse McConnell a écrit :
>> Just to capture some talk on irc today...
>> I think the strategy moving forward is going to be get some of jira
>> cleaned up a la the recent maven jira push and continuum 1.1 is going
>> to get wrapped up a bit for the first feature complete beta release
>> very soon.
>
> I'll start to move some issues tomorrow.
> Versions will be 1.1-beta-1, 1.1, 1.x and maybe 2.X

I'd go with:
- 1.1-beta-1
- 1.1-beta-2 (I think we'll need at least this one, any beyond that
we can add later)
- 1.1
- 1.1.x (bugs that we accept won't be fixed in 1.1, but will be
addressed before any feature releases)
- Future.

1.1 should be empty or have very few bugs so that it's not a lot of
changes happening close to release.

Cheers,
Brett