continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Heads up regarding VMBuild
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:06:08 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm currently doing the rounds of all the people using Continuum on
VMBuild. The set up on there ballooned despite the box being
underpowered and the installation intended to be experimental, so was
never very well maintained.

We have a new box to move vmbuild to now and with the features in
continuum 1.1 I think we can make a decent go at it. I was going to
set up the next release (with profiles and 'single module build'
support) and start setting up projects on there and maintain it
properly. Hopefully we can get some additional feedback in to the 1.1
final release.

Is anyone interested in helping out?

Cheers,
Brett