continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Solving the notification problem
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 01:45:58 GMT
Hi,

I would like to see us address the problems of mass-notification
which tends to be a blight on Continuum when dealing with projects
with lots of modules in 1.1. I think with this simple usability
improvement, the perception of the quality of the overall system
would be greatly improved.

So I wanted to start this thread to brainstorm ideas for what we
might do to make it less noisy, but just as effective. I have some
thoughts, but I'm interested to hear others first.

What do others think? Should this be in 1.1, and if so how should it
work?

Cheers,
Brett