continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject CONTINUUM-1226
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:39:25 GMT
Hi,

I looked today at CONTINUUM-1226 and I confirm it doesn't work and it won't work without a
DB schema change.

To fix it, we must attach the build definition to the build result and remove the build result
from the build definition (lastBuildId) that is totally wrong since a build definition can
be a group
build definition.
With the build definition attached to the build result, we'll can find all scm changes since
latest execution of the current build definition on the current project and multiple build
definitions on a
project will work.

I think this DB schema change must be done before the release of 1.1-beta-1, so the migration
between betas will be easier

Emmanuel