continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "McNaught, Duncan" <Duncan_McNau...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: [vote] release continuum 1.1-beta-1
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:32:04 GMT

Thanks
--Duncan

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:19 PM
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: [vote] release continuum 1.1-beta-1

Hi,

I'd like to do a release of the 1.1-beta-1

This version is very stable and usable in production.

Highlights are:
  - Continuum Profiles definition linked to build definitions.
  - multi-builddefinitions on a project

Release notes:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10540&styleNa
me=Html&version=13432

I have staged it in this repo:
http://people.apache.org/~evenisse/stage/continuum-repo/
This repo include too the continuum plugin and th xml-rpc client API

Standalone version:
http://people.apache.org/~evenisse/stage/continuum-repo/org/apache/maven
/continuum/continuum-plexus-runtime/1.1-beta-1/
Webapp version:
http://people.apache.org/~evenisse/stage/continuum-repo/org/apache/maven
/continuum/continuum-webapp/1.1-beta-1/continuum-webapp-1.1-beta-1.war

The site will be updated in the next beta, only the download page will
be updated for this version.

My +1

Emmanuel