continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposition for CONTINUUM-798
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:54:22 GMT
This sounds fine to me.

Questions I think weren't answered here:
- how do you track when the modules change - by comparing <modules>
to the list of projects in a group? If so, how to handle the edge
cases where extra projects are added to or removed from a group aside
from the modules?
- how do you handle the removal of a module from a POM when the
project is still in Continuum? Will that just delete the project, and
if so what happens to the build history, etc.? (sounds dangerous!)

Would you be able to write this up as a short proposal on the website?

The only other thought I have is that this is a new feature - is it
intended to land before 1.1-beta-1, or will it be on a feature branch
for a later version of Continuum?

Cheers,
Brett