continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP-Module for Continuum
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:42:51 GMT
does your ldap lib connect up to arbitrary ldap servers?  I have been
poking around recently with using apacheds as an embedded ldap server
and writing a general ldap user manager and ldap authenticator against
it.

I am not sure if I can use the GPL part of that.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com