continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum Profiles
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 06:59:15 GMT
I don't know yet if we must add the second part in a second beta or in 1.2.
The first part will change the database and the second part too. We'll need a migration tool
between between actual db and first part and an other between first part and second part.
Maybe we can
change all db things in the first part so we won't need db migration between first and second
parts.

Do you know what will go to 1.2? It would be good to define it in jira.

Emmanuel