continuum-dev mailing list archives

From David Goemans <d.goem...@tarent.de>
Subject Re: LDAP-Module for Continuum
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:11:15 GMT
Like I already said, we are willing to share the implementation of
ldapUserManager under Apache license, but not the LDAP-Lib.

But I think if you decide to take parts of my implementation
(ldapUserManager), I'm willing to help you migrating it to an other
library which is licensed under Apache.

@ Erik Bengtson
I see one problem in your JPOX implementation? How do you validate pwds?
The problem is that there are many different algorithms like (md5, crypt
etc). I solved it by validating on LDAP.

@ jesse
If your implementation of LDAP-UserManager and LDAP authenticator
public. If yes, I could try to help you, to make this work. But only if
you want. If your implementation work, you could contribute it under
Apache license and continuum has LDAP.

David