continuum-dev mailing list archives

From David Goemans <>
Subject Re: LDAP-Module for Continuum
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:16:50 GMT
Jesse McConnell schrieb:
we are willing to contribute the ldap-module under apache license. But
this module uses also our LDAP-lib, which we only want to contribute
under GPL.

To function of my module: it is an implementation of the plexus-redback
user manager (But only a simple one, which don't offer pwd-change etc.).

> could you make that apache license?
> then you can add it to issue
> and I'll take a look-see, I have been kicking around different ways to
> use ldap so it will be nice to see what you have :)
> jesse
> On 6/5/07, David Goemans <> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've written a LDAP-Module for User-Management in Continuum
>> (Plexus-redback). This has already worked fine. But it doesn't work with
>> the actual trunk. I think something has changed with
>> redback-configuration.
>> I think a LDAP-Module for Continuum were a good feature and my company
>> is willing to contribute it under GPL-License.
>> David

View raw message