continuum-dev mailing list archives

From David Goemans <d.goem...@tarent.de>
Subject Re: LDAP-Module for Continuum
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:16:50 GMT
Jesse McConnell schrieb:
we are willing to contribute the ldap-module under apache license. But
this module uses also our LDAP-lib, which we only want to contribute
under GPL.

To function of my module: it is an implementation of the plexus-redback
user manager (But only a simple one, which don't offer pwd-change etc.).

David