continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject data converter somewhat complete
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:48:33 GMT
I've completed the database converter for both continuum and redback/
plexus-security databases. Anyone running an old trunk snapshot
should be able to use this to backup to xml, and reimport into the
new installations database. It can also be used for general backups
to xml. The CLI should be self explanatory, but I'll cleanup and
document at some point too.

Though the infrastructure is in place, I've not set the models up for
1.0.3 -> 1.1. We should look at that before a 1.1 final release.

In addition, I've upgraded the maven zone continuum and will get that
running regularly again.

Any questions/thoughts?

Cheers,
Brett