continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Allowing the file protocol in 1.1-alpha-1
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 13:24:43 GMT
In the FAQ [1] we say to uncomment an allowedScheme element in
apps/continuum/conf/application.xml to allow use of the file://

However, the element doesn't exist there, and instead can only be
found down in apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml

What is the correct way to allow the file:// protocol now?

Copy the entire <allowedSchemes> section to conf/application.xml and
edit it there?  Should we move (or duplicate?) that section since it's
something the user may be expected to edit?

View raw message