continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Involvement for a new request
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 19:55:28 GMT
neither of those are specifically on the roadmap for development, but
having said that if you were you take a look and implement them we
would be more then happy to factor them into continuum :)

the thing to do to start would be to probably log them as issues in
jira, maybe kick out some thoughts on implementation on this mailing
list and get some patches into jira.

also feel free to hop on irc and ask any questions you might run up
against.  continuum makes use of a number of components that exist in
plexus, namely the taskqueue stuff which would probably require some
work to implement that sort of behavior..

would be great to hear more on what your thinking!

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com