continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is alpha 1 really released?
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 14:10:47 GMT
there was discussion on this on another thread on this list...but I
will reiterate here that I feel uncomfortable shoving big war files
and these alpha-1 artifacts into the main repository.  No one is
programming against these things in the main repository...we don't
even publish incremental snapshots of continuum that I know of during
development, so why shove all that stuff into the main repositories,
especially for an alpha release...the final artifacts I am all for,
but these alpha builds?

if everyone wants to say stuff it jesse and just put them up there, I
am fine with that, I just don't see the point :)

as for updating the site, its on my list of things to do, but I
haven't tackled it yet, it might only take me a few minutes, but then
I haven't released a site at apache yet so...its on my list, just
haven't gotten there yet.

I am set to try and get some time on continuum soon and release an
alpha-2 on May 21st....maybe we can make that one have more
announcement bits..

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell