continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DB schema migration
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:02:27 GMT
Hi Erik,

Took a look at this - it's not actually the jpox tables (we don't use
the pre-configured schema), but problems when we turn on autocreation:

In an ALTER TABLE statement, the column 'INTEGER_IDX' has been
specified as NOT NULL and either the DEFAULT clause was not specified
or was specified as DEFAULT NULL.

we also have (which is probably because of our metadata):
In an ALTER TABLE statement, the column 'CHANGEDATE' has been
specified as NOT NULL and either the DEFAULT clause was not specified
or was specified as DEFAULT NULL.

So I think I'm going to do the migration tool.

- Brett