continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Involvement
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 21:35:58 GMT
Hi everyone,

I had a little talk with Brett at Apachecon in Amsterdam and he said that any involvement
is
welcome. At the company I work for (Ordina), we currently have a highly customized continuum
version
running (based on 1.0.3). Since I first started to add changes that were specific to our situation,
it was kind of hard (and nearly impossible) to start sending patches...

When I have more time on my hands (pretty much swamped atm with Jakarta and work related things),
will start having a look at continuum 1.1 and see if we can start using a more standard version
and
not have too much customized.

So in short : I'll work with y'all next time ;). It will help continuum and Ordina too in
the long
run :)

Mvgr,
Martin