continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Allowing the file protocol in 1.1-alpha-1
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 21:10:58 GMT
That should be the webapp/continuum/conf/application.xml file that
you can copy, not the one from META-INF. Unfortunately, because of
the way the webapp integration currently works those files are split.

Though, having said that, it may actually work as an override, so
it's worth a try - I'm honestly not sure.

- Brett