continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:14:44 GMT
On 4/20/07, Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you guys think? just call a vote on it and get it pushed into
> the wild or can we just do the alpha's like this through the staging
> setup?

The vote makes it an official release tha can be annouced on the user
list.  Whether to put it on the mirrors is a separate issue.

Many projects use people.apache.org/builds for both snapshots and
releases that aren't mirrored for whatever reason.  I created
people.a.o/maven/archiva for archiva-0.9-alpha-1 (which remains a
development build.)

How about putting it under
http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-alpha-1 ?

BTW, please make sure it contains LICENSE and NOTICE.  I don't see
them in my last Continuum build.

--
Wendy