continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:54:12 GMT
well, my thought is that its not like anyone would be coding against
the modules in continuum as a dependency, so why bother putting these
minor releases into the main repositories?  We don't even deploy
updated snapshots of continuum modules much if at all..

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com