continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:45:32 GMT
might as well just use this thread...

I have continuum 1.1 alpha 1 staged now...but I have one concern about
calling a vote on this and making it official...

Its kinda big (16M war, 25M plexus app) and I still don't really feel
comfortable releasing something like continuum as an alpha into the
main repositories.

its currently staged at:

http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum

What do you guys think? just call a vote on it and get it pushed into
the wild or can we just do the alpha's like this through the staging
setup?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell