continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek_Nakee...@logitech.com
Subject Re: nice to have features
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:27:18 GMT
Some more suggestions

Separate reporting sections for
      - Build success/Failure
      - Unit test successes/Failure (Able to dig in to details)

~nakees

             Emmanuel Venisse                                           To
             <emmanuel@venisse         continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
             .net>                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             20/04/2007 05:57          Re: nice to have features
             AM

             Please respond to
             continuum-dev@mav
               en.apache.org

hehe, you'll be happy with continuum 1.1. We'll release a first alpha next
week and it integrate all your points.
About the notifier, it send a report only if the state change. If your
project is always in success the report is sent only the first time but if
your project is always in failure, the report is
always sent

Emmanuel